Arctic Film night
A unique opportunity to experience a night of arctic cinema.
Currently touring worldwide and now coming to Leeds (Official Selection for DOCVILLE 2011 and International Documentary Film Festival Amsterdam 2010), Markku Tuurna’s “Salla: Selling the Silence” is a truly touching documentary set in Lapland, which captures the changing environment of modern day Northern Finland. Also part of our programme is an exceptional and captivating work from an award-winning Canadian Inuit director.
Join us for a night of international arctic film coupled with arctic food and drink!
Secure your tickets online on eventbrite: http://arcticfilmnight.eventbrite.co.uk/
OVER 14′S ONLY
Tell us what you think. Leave a comment!
Add me to the mailing list
- Going nestin’ a week on Saturday? Temple Time closing party
- Temple Time Back to Basics Saturday 26th April
- 3 TIPS TO SUCCESS FOR A YOUNG ARTIST from Manic Chord Theatre
- IMMIGRATION//REPRÉSENTATION (RE)PRESENTS… Its’ 30th March Closing Event
- WANTED – French Polisher & Furniture Restoration Specialist