Jerico Orchestra improvise … blood, ash and metal grinders
A diverse group of eight musicians and a dark visualizer, Jerico Orchestra are live jazz improvisers. Inspired by Andy Warhol: black magic – blood –ash – spectral voices: they work in special environments to distort audience’s sense of time and space. It’s going to be a 45-minute improv in Temple.Works.Leeds Open Loading Bay, Friday May 11 and Saturday May 12, early evening – shadowed closely by their audience – with an experimental twist of instrumental drills and metal grinders… and projections to suit. Come and see what they do, and stay to hear how and why they do it!
Tell us what you think. Leave a comment!
Add me to the mailing list
- Going nestin’ a week on Saturday? Temple Time closing party
- Temple Time Back to Basics Saturday 26th April
- 3 TIPS TO SUCCESS FOR A YOUNG ARTIST from Manic Chord Theatre
- IMMIGRATION//REPRÉSENTATION (RE)PRESENTS… Its’ 30th March Closing Event
- WANTED – French Polisher & Furniture Restoration Specialist