The Skeleton Project: TRIP TICK at Why Rush?
We’ve watched and enjoyed the Skeleton Project many times and each time I am amazed at how seamlessly provocative they can be. They inhabit a space and an audience like no other, and will be doing a popup at Why Rush? in one of our grimiest catacombs. That is an invitation in itself.
“Welcome to the catacombs of my psyche. This is a guide to me. Not a step by step instruction, demonstration or education, this is just me, a fast mumbling unconstructive deconstruction of my mind. Join me exploring how I construct thoughts, what I think about my life, the media and how I cope with being me. TRIP TICK is led by a scripted text of short monologues, song lyrics, and nonsense rantings and is driven by audience interaction and improvisation”.
Written and performed by Matt Allen & Anton Krasauskas
Tell us what you think. Leave a comment!
Add me to the mailing list
- Going nestin’ a week on Saturday? Temple Time closing party
- Temple Time Back to Basics Saturday 26th April
- 3 TIPS TO SUCCESS FOR A YOUNG ARTIST from Manic Chord Theatre
- IMMIGRATION//REPRÉSENTATION (RE)PRESENTS… Its’ 30th March Closing Event
- WANTED – French Polisher & Furniture Restoration Specialist