Temple.Works.Leeds is open during Heritage Open Days
Is there any part of Temple.Works.Leeds you’ve been wondering about? If you’ve been here before, are you keen to find out happened next to the enormous plaster flakes, the performance toilets or the skylight repairs? Want an update on the Giant Undercroft Cat situation? Bid for props? Volunteer? Or do you just want to see the stunning 2 acre Main Space again?
We’re gearing up for a great autumn and winter at TWL with a new programme and new residents. To kick it off, we’ll be open for 1 hour group tours Saturday September 8 and Sunday September 9 at 10 am, 12 noon and 3 pm each day. Its ticket only, but free: each tour is limited to 30, and you will need to sign up on Eventbrite.
Follow this link for all of the details!
2 Comments + Add Comment
Tell us what you think. Leave a comment!
Add me to the mailing list
- Going nestin’ a week on Saturday? Temple Time closing party
- Temple Time Back to Basics Saturday 26th April
- 3 TIPS TO SUCCESS FOR A YOUNG ARTIST from Manic Chord Theatre
- IMMIGRATION//REPRÉSENTATION (RE)PRESENTS… Its’ 30th March Closing Event
- WANTED – French Polisher & Furniture Restoration Specialist