For the past month Rich SHHH__IFT Hilson’s Temple Time has been exploring the Temple Works architectural features in the medium […]
Everyone can be an artist. That’s what they say. Well, perhaps it is time to say farewell to the age […]
The 19th century Victorian flax mill has not only left behind an Egyptian façade, the once largest mill floor and […]
So, in for another evening of Theatah (which I hate). Sigh. I like a good book, a band, a bit […]
They said that black Friday is a mystical and frightful day in Western Culture, but this year folks had an […]
Temple.Works.Leeds 5th Christmas party. Swans, Manics and Hurdygurdys, Puppets, Pigeons and other people.
Get dancing! The vachement fabuleuse Tchakala VIP stars in a charity Gala Evening at Temple.Works.Leeds … 8 hours of Makossa, […]
Leeds trend setters don’t miss out on a bargain!
On August 9th, we hosted the Summer Blowout party in association with the Artists’ Network, Creative Space Management, Robot Food and Sodium. […]
Add me to the mailing list
- Going nestin’ a week on Saturday? Temple Time closing party
- Temple Time Back to Basics Saturday 26th April
- 3 TIPS TO SUCCESS FOR A YOUNG ARTIST from Manic Chord Theatre
- IMMIGRATION//REPRÉSENTATION (RE)PRESENTS… Its’ 30th March Closing Event
- WANTED – French Polisher & Furniture Restoration Specialist